Difference between revisions of "How to post a screenshot on the steam community"
(Created page with "Using the F12 key while using 3DF Zephyr Lite Steam Edition will automatically save a screenshot that will be uploaded to the [http://steamcommunity.com/app/438450/screenshots...")
Latest revision as of 05:17, 14 March 2018
Using the F12 key while using 3DF Zephyr Lite Steam Edition will automatically save a screenshot that will be uploaded to the 3DF Zephyr Steam Community Screenshot Showcase.
Unfortunately, due to how the Steam API hooks to the 3D engine used by Zephyr, the automatic screenshot will be composed only by the 3DF Zephyr viewport with black bands, ignoring the 3DF Zephyr interface.
To work around this problem:
- Press "Print Screen" on your keyboard or use the Windows Snipping Tool to grab the screenshot
- Press F12 to bring up the Steam Screenshot uploader
- When the Steam Uploader pops up, click "View On Disk"
- Right click the generated screenshot and select "edit" using paint or any other editor
- Paste the content of your clipboard (your actual screenshot)
- Save the screenshot
- from the Steam Uploader, you can now upload your screenhot!
As an alternative, remember that you can also upload your screenshot (taken with "print screen" or the Windows Snipping Tool) in the 3DF Zephyr artwork page